Branding and Visual Identity
Lightbulb works primarily with non-profit organizations to create, modernize, or enhance their brand positioning and visual identity. Typically, we develop brand names, logos, and marketing identities in connection with other projects, such as building a new website, creating a custom guide, or developing marketing collaterals.
- An updated visual identity and logo for the YMCA Retirement Fund
- A marketing identity for the New York Chapter of the RMA
- A new logo for Financial Literacy Now (a McGraw-Hill program)
- A new look for Financial Planning Association seminar presentations
- A new identity and marketing campaign for Lipper (now part of Reuters)
- A new logo and tagline for DeVry financial literacy website